The Glendale Centre Theatre pioneered theater groups rates in 1947 and today we continue to lead the way with amazing rates and discounts for groups of 15 or more. Browse the chart below and see the incredible savings to be had! GCT group bookings are a fantastic way to raise money for your organization or school and have fun at the same time! Call our box office today to learn more and to book your next group!
Pricing is as follows:
- 400 comfortable theatre style seats in-the-round. No seat is further than 25 feet from the stage.
- Handicap seating and restrooms are available.
- Concession area that serves soda and snacks.
- Several great restaurants nearby.
- Groups rates start at 15 or more tickets.
- No deposit is required to hold your show.
- Tickets and contract (for group leader to sign and return) will be sent to you 60 days in advance of the performance.
- Payment is due on or before the day of performance.
- No cancellations within 30 days of the performance time.
- Group tickets may be exchanged. However, ALL group tickets must be in the office 30 days in advance of your performance in order to be exchanged.
- No splitting up group tickets into different performances. No exchanges from a group booking on a different night than they booked. In other words, all group tickets must be used on the same night of selected performance.
- Doors open one hour before show time. Late comers will be admitted and seated at management’s discretion.
We look forward to making your group’s experience a theatrically memorable one!